Mind 2 Share All

Best Resources Share-center. Mind 2 Share everything you have............... Software's,Utilities,Web Templates,Animations,Videos,Music,Graphics,Scripts,Web Clones,Images,Tips,Tricks,Ideas,Stories,Novels,Poems,Projects,Adult,Jobs.............

Make money online methods I adopted for online earnings

I have been talking about ways to make money online on this and others for more than a year now. Out of hundreds of ways I mentioned here, there are some techniques that really worked for me. So In today’s post I’m going to mention some of those methods only I was actually was able to or is able to make money online since my existence in seo and blogging niche:

1. Google Adsense: Google Adsense is the most popular and most widely used monetization method used by big as well as small websites. I served Adsense ads on my websites and blogs for around two years and was really happy with the amount of money I was actually able to cash using Google Adsense widgets. I was not using any other monetization method when I initially started using Google Adsense ads on my websites. During those days I heard somewhere on internet “It’s not a good idea to have all of your money in pocket”. So I start using other ways of monetization on my websites. I will remain with no alternate in case one and only one method I’m currently using fails. So it is a good idea to test more than one monetization method on your website. Because if one fails, you can always try other monetization methods that you have tested on your website. Apart from Google Adsense in PPC programs, I have so far tried Bidvertiser, Oxado and Adbrite pay per click ads on my websites. So this list will include other monetization methods I tested successfully on my websites and blogs:
2. Text link ads: Apart from Google Adsense, text link ads selling is my second biggest earner. I have so far been able to earn thousands of dollars on my websites just by selling textual links. You need to have a good page rank websites or blogs with high Alexa rankings if you are aiming at making money online selling text link ads on your websites. Check this post If you are interested in knowing how much money I actually have been able to make so far selling text link ads on my websites using text-link-ads.com website ads on my websites and blogs.
3. Paid blogging: So far I have successful made some amount of money with ReviewMe, SponsoredReviews, Smorty, Blogsvertise, Linkworth and Buyblogreview.
4. Affiliate product selling: I started selling some affiliate products on my websites and blogs in the last one year with some success. I have so far been able to make some dollars selling products working as an affiliate with ClickBank, Amazon and LinkShare. What I have analyzed when I compare my affiliate earnings with Google Adsense earnings, you will be able to make more money selling affiliate products than applying Google Adsense ads if you have a website or blog about specific niche. For the last year or so, I have been working as an affiliate with Clickbank using free blogs only.
5. Direct Advertising: I have been able to make $200 to $300 every month selling direct advertisements in the form of textual links, banners or reviews on my blogs. This is the money I have been able to make from the people who directly approach me for some kind of advertisements on my blogs. If you also want to make money selling direct advertisements on your websites or blogs, create an ‘Advertise here‘ page on your blog with various advertising options.

1 comments:

In case you are looking into generating cash from your traffic via popunder ads, you can try one of the most reputable networks: Ero-Advertising.

 

Post a Comment